Monday 23 March 2015

Project 3


I want to design a set characters with a high level of detail to push and expand my skills. Children’s Illustration is the industry I am most interested in, I kept that in mind when creating a brief for this project. For this project I am to design 3-4 characters for a children’s story, the story I have chosen is “Father Frost". I must show research into other artists styles and sketches of my ideas. From this research and sketches I must produce 3-4 fully rendered images. 

I have chosen three characters to focus on and if I have time I will work on the final three. The three I have chosen are Father Frost, the poor father and his daughter the nice girl. Here are some basic sketches of ideas I have been working on for each character. 




No comments:

Post a Comment